When it comes to juicers, Breville is one of the best brands in the market today. In a pool of breville juicer reviews found online, a huge percentage of people have given praises for breville, noting the machine’s amazing ability to juice within seconds. According to the reviews, the main selling point of this juicer is that they are mostly centrifugal and are ideal if you like juicing hard fruits and vegetables such as apples, mangoes, and carrots. Most Breville juicer models have several speeds to choose from, large chutes, and are dishwasher safe, making it one of the best juicers in terms of performance and efficiency.
Choosing The Ideal Breville Juicer
Choosing the right juicer is not as easy as it looks. All breville juicers can juice effectively, but the process of extracting the juice out of every fruit or vegetable is different. The methods used in every machine also differ, from the juicer’s working steps to the time needed for juicing. There is also huge difference in the price. So before buying one, it pays off to check reviews and think what you want out of your juicing machine.
If you are new to juicers, here are five tips in choosing the ideal juicer (whether it is centrifugal or not):
- Choose a juicer with a large chute because it helps you save time in cutting up your fruits and vegetables. Choose a juicer that has 3-inch wide chute.
- Choose a juicer that has removable parts and those that are safe for dishwashers. If they are not dishwasher safe, pick something that is easy to dismantle and clean. In addition, make sure they have pulp ejections that can separate pulps into another container. This makes cleaning process easier and efficient.
- Choose a juicer with clear juice container. Such juicers that have volume markings will help you measure how much juice you make from your fruits and vegetables.
- If you like juicing both hard and soft fruits and vegetables, choose a juicer with two or more speeds. This feature will help you extract the most juices out of your fruits and vegetables.
- Check on the material. Juicers are either plastic or metal. This part may be little subjective since everyone has their own preferences when it comes to the materials. If you want something light and easier to move around, pick a plastic juicer. If you want something durable, pick metal juicers. However, according to breville juicer reviews, most consumers choose metal juicers since they come of cleaner than a standard plastic juicer.
Easy-to-use Breville Juicers
Consumers love convenience in juicing. Most Breville products have components that are easy to clean and handle. What makes breville an ideal product of choice is that each of its models promises up to 30 percent more smooth extractions, which means that it offers more efficient preparation time for your juices.
For this feature, consumer reviews recommend Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor. Not only is it easy to use but it also is speedier then other models. Its top class motor can run up at an impressive rate of 13, 000 RPM that allows you to juice the hardest fruits and vegetables. Breville 800JEXL can also work at a lower speed of 6,500 rpm, which makes it an ideal choice if you want to juice both hard and soft fruits and vegetables. In addition, this model also features a big feed chute that allows you to process up to three regular-sized fruits at the same time. The models stainless design looks nice and durable, making it one of the best Breville juicers in the market.
Breville Multi-Functional Juicers
Breville not only boasts a line of juicer models. It also offers models that can work both as a juicer and as a blender. In line with this, consumer reviews recommend Breville BJB840XL juicer and blender.
Breville BJB840XL combines blender and a juicer in one impressive machine. By combining the features of a blender and juicer, you are not limited to specific type of fruit and vegetable. Like Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain, this product is exceptionally easy to clean, attractive, and powerful. It makes a good choice for any person’s health conscious kitchen arsenal. It also features Interchangeable die-cast base, three inches wide chute, and five variable speeds.
Other Breville Juice Extractors
If you prefer smaller juicers, try checking on Breville JE900 Juice Fountain Professional Juice Extractor. Sharing the same features of the other breville models, this specific juicer has micromesh filter that produces maximum extraction of any type of fruit and veggies. It also has large feed chute and powerful centered motor that runs at 14,000 rpm.
Out of the various positive breville juicer reviews found online, it is safe to say that breville makes a good juicer of choice. Breville juicers are known for its amazing ability to juice fast. If you want speed and efficiency, choose Breville.