Since Omega introduced juicers in 1985, it has been offering all kinds of durable juicers in the market. Omega sells other kinds of products besides juicers, but people know it for its durability and engineering. For example, its juicers and other products are made of surgical stainless steel only found in medical and surgical units. It also incorporates a kind of high-grade plastics called polycarbonates.
Perhaps that is the reason it can offer full warranty to its products that span between 5 and 15 years. Its new model, the Omega VRT350 Juicer, follows the in the same tradition of revolutionary and durable juicers.
Outstanding features of the Omega Vert HD VRT350 Juicer:
- A single gear (auger) masticating method of extraction in a vertical design. The vertical design adds to the efficiency and space saving on the counter top.
- A low 80 RPM speed that produce more of the extract and nutrients intact. The juice produced remains fresh for a long time because of low oxidation exposure.
- An automatic cleaning system that results in continuous juicing. The Omega VRT350 Juicer has an auto cleaning system that keeps the screen clear for a continuous flow. It also has a built in reverse to prevent clogging, all in a compact 15-1/2 “tall and less than 7” wide form.
- A durable ULTEM auger that is 8 times harder than other materials with a full product warranty of 10 years.
Benefits of Omega VRT350 Juicer
- The heavy duty (HD) construction of the juicing screen together with the ULTEM single auger ensures the customer of a long life of service. Omega offers 10 years of warranty without any need of additional and costly extended warranty to protect the customer’s investment. Instead, they will get to enjoy not only the long service of the product, but a longer and healthier life from the healthy juice produced by the juicer.
- The low RPM speed produces little noise but a lot of juice. A higher yield is produced by a dual system of juicing, initially crushing the pulp to extract the juice, and then squeezing it further to produce more juice and a very dry pulp. Also, the low speed prevents rapid oxidation of the juice, staying fresh for up to three days. The low speed technology system (LSTS) gives savings by yielding a high volume of juice from a few fruits, leafy vegetables, wheatgrass, or even soybeans.
- The automatic wiping system (AWS) utilizes a silicone wiper that clears the screen from pulp that can obstruct the flow of juice during extraction. The juicer is easy to clean with a simple rinsing of water while changing the fruit or vegetable. It can easily be taken apart, washed, and reassembled in no time. The automatic cleaner also makes it easier for the owner to clean what remains inside.
- The combined form and function makes the Omega VRT350S Heavy Duty Dual-Stage juicer economical and ideal even for commercial purposes. The vertical construction produces a small footprint that can fit easily in limited commercial space, but the high yield can also produce high earnings to easily recover any investment made on this durable product.
No product is perfect, and consumer feedback helps manufacturers to continue to make better products. Some customers notice and complain about staining between the metal screen and the plastic band. However, all plastic parts will stain eventually.
Some experienced jamming incidents that only require cleaning of the strainer basket screen or ejection chute. The auto cleaning system works in clearing the screen, but it is the responsibility of the owner to clean the rest of the product.
The Omega Juicer VRT350S is an engineering marvel that is sturdily built and efficiently functional. It is a compact but durable product with excellent warranty and great value. Whether for home or commercial use, this juicer from Omega will do the job of producing fresh and healthy juice to the satisfaction and content of every customer.